Monday, March 6, 2017

Mind of the Dialogue

       


    I think that writing like a dialogue with your own mind. In daily life, people are always busy with all kinds of things, such as working, dating, or studying. Therefore, they are difficultly to calm down, and to censor themselves. Writing is a process of thinking, and you can fly yourself and find yourself. Writing can improve your insight and empathy. You can have a pair of eyes that find the beauty of life.


Writing comes from personal life. My writing is about my life experiences and opinions. It reflects my thoughts at that times, and also records my mood. I think that writing is a treasure for my life. A couple years later, when I look back at my own writing, It will be quite interesting. Wring also records my growth. In addition, when I calm down to write, I can hear the voice from my mind that what I really want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment